Bosch Group’s Power Tools Division is the world market leader for power tools and power tool accessories thanks to its industry-leading innovation pace launching more than 100 new power tools each year. You can buy a Bosch power tool by itself or in a Bosch combo kit. The smart way to buy is to buy tools in a Bosch combo kit where you get multiple tools and a contractor carrying bag at a better value.
A great power tool combo kit is made up of great tools and a Bosch combo kit benefits from containing popular and innovative cordless Bosch tools. Some of the most popular Bosch combo kits are their 2-tool kits that contain both a hammer drill/driver and an impact driver. That’s because those two tools are the most useful to the broadest range of contractors across industries
We searched forums, customer review sites, manufacturer sites, social media sites, consumer sites, and retail sites to find which Bosch combo kit with which Bosch power tools mix is most popular and highly rated.
Interested in learning about other tools to add to your toolbox? Be sure and see our other article about some of the best!
- DCK590L2: Best Rated Most Popular DEWALT 20V 5-Tool Combo Kit
- Milwaukee Combo Kit: Top Rated Milwaukee 18V Li-Ion Compact Tool Combo Kit
- Cordless Sawzall: 7 Top Rated Cordless Reciprocating Saws
- Cordless Ratchet: 3 Top Rated 3/8-Inch Lithium Electric Ratchet Kits
- Craftsman Drill: Money-Saving C3 19.2V Cordless ½-Inch Drill Impact Driver Combo Kit
- Electrician Tool Kit: 5 Top Rated Professional Tool Kits
A clear winner emerged in the Bosch CLPK224-181 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 2-Tool Combo Kit for its tool mix, tool quality, and overall value.
Take a look at this popular Bosch combo kit and see if it’s the best tool combo kit for your needs!
If you’re looking for a popular, well-regarded Bosch combo kit with the most popular mix of high-quality tools, then the Bosch CLPK224-181 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 2-Tool Combo Kit is a great choice. Bosch is known for its innovation and the HDH181X Brute Tough Hammer Drill/Driver and IDH182 Socket Ready Impact Driver that make up this kit are perfect examples. The hammer drill/driver features the Bosch Active Response Technology that reduces the risk of injury from kickback or bind-up situations, a powerful 752 in./lbs. of torque 4-pole motor, and advanced electronic motor and cell protection that help prevent overheating and overloading. The IDH182 18-Volt Brushless Socket Ready Impact Driver features a socket ready all-in-one tool holder that combines a ¼-inch hex and ½-inch drive in one for the flexibility to tackle a wider variety of tasks. It also has the Bosch EC brushless motor that gives it 2X the motor life, better performance, and longer runtime. This is a great combo kit with which to start building your Bosch toolbox.
Bosch Combo Kit Includes
- 1 – HDH181X 18-Volt Brute Tough 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill/Driver
- 1 – IDH182 18-Volt Brushless Socket Ready Impact Driver
- 2 – FatPack 18-Volt 4.0Ah Bosch Battery
- 1 – Battery charger
- 1 – Side handle
- 2 – Magnetic bit holder
- 2 – Screwdriver bits
- 1 – Contractor bag
#1 – Bosch HDH181X Brute Tough ½-Inch Li-Ion Hammer Drill/Driver
The powerful Bosch HDH181X Brute Tough ½-Inch Li-Ion Hammer Drill/Driver has a Bosch-engineered 4-pole, open-frame motor that delivers 752 in./lbs. of torque to tackle a broad range of high torque bits like spade and augers. It features the Bosch Active Response Technology with innovative onboard acceleration sensors that reduce the risk of injury from kickback or bind-up situations by automatically shutting down the tool when a dangerous torque reaction occurs. Its advanced electronic motor and cell protection prolong tool life and runtime by helping to prevent overheating and overloading. Here’s what you need to know.
- Durable, powerful 18V Li-Ion ½-inch Li-Ion hammer drill/driver with 4-pole, open-frame motor delivering 752 in./lbs. of torque, 0-27,750 BPM, 0-440/0-1,850 RPM, and a 2-speed transmission with 25+1 clutch settings
- Bosch Active Response Technology features innovative onboard acceleration sensors that reduce the risk of injury from kickback or bind-up situations by automatically shutting down the tool when a dangerous torque reaction occurs
- All-metal Bosch gears stand up to the toughest job site tasks and the impact-resistant Durashield tool housing is designed to withstand multiple 12-foot drops to a concrete surface
- Built-in LED work light provides better light with fewer shadows right where you need it
- Bosch 18V batteries feature Bosch Cool Pack Technology that integrates an advanced heat conductive housing to keep batteries cooler and extends their life
- Keyless chuck makes bit changes fast and easy
- 360-degree side-assist handle is adjustable to 23 positions
- It measures 8.9-inches long and weighs in at only 5 lbs.
#2 – Bosch IDH182 18-Volt Brushless Socket Ready Impact Driver
The Socket Ready all-in-one tool holder featured on the Bosch IDH182 18-Volt Brushless Socket Ready Impact Driver combines a ¼-inch hex and a ½-inch drive in one to tackle the widest range of tasks. It can easily switch from ¼-inch screwdriver bits to ½-inch sockets in seconds. The most powerful impact driver in its class, the Bosch IDH182 is the choice of electricians, plumbers, carpenters, HVAC pros, and other professional operators everywhere. It eliminates the need for operators to own an impact driver and separate impact wrench while also eliminating fragile, cumbersome socket adapters. Its innovative Bosch Performance Control System allows you to adjust tool speed and torque with the push of a button to match tool performance to each task. Here’s what you need to know.
- Powerful 18V Li-Ion 3-speed, triple torque setting impact driver with maintenance-free, brushless motor rated at 1,650 in.-lbs. of torque and 0-3,200 PM
- Socket Ready all-in-one tool holder combines a ¼-inch quick-change hex and a ½-inch square drive chuck in one to tackle the widest range of tasks without extra adapters
Brushless EC motor has increased durability and superior efficiency to deliver 2X useful life
- Advanced heat conductive housing on 18V Li-Ion battery pack keeps battery cooler for longer life
- Switch between three settings to easily tailor torque and speed to the current task
- Electronic cell and motor protection technologies monitor battery and motor performance to improve efficiency and prolong tool life
- Slim, soft grip delivers ergonomic comfort and positive control during fastening
- Built-in LED work light design puts shadowless light directly on your work area
- Tool measures 6.2-inches long and weighs 3.2 lbs.
Bosch Combo Kit Comparison
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this popular combo kit? Which combo kit are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our BestToolBrands.com post! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best Bosch combo kit for your needs!