A Milwaukee combo kit not only saves money, but you get a handy contractor carrying bag or case, usually a battery or two, and a charger as well. Maybe best of all, a Milwaukee combo kit contains Milwaukee tools which are widely recognized as a top brand with premium power, performance, and features.
Talking about a Milwaukee combo kit generically without specifying the Milwaukee power tools that are included isn’t very helpful, so let’s narrow it down a little. Let’s say that the Milwaukee cordless tools that appeal to you are one of their drill drivers and one of their impact drivers. The most popular models of both are the 18V ½-inch Milwaukee drill driver and the 18V ¼-inch Milwaukee impact driver. If you get those two tools in a combo kit, you will have a great set that is sure to cover a variety of task.
So what makes a great Milwaukee 18V drill driver and impact driver combo kit? It’s the tools of course. So what should you look for in great drill driver and impact driver tool?
In a frameless motor, the rotor is connected directly to the rotating shaft reducing weight and size. Its design also contributes to a more rigid design, increases dynamic performance, and produces a more durable tool. You end up with a more compact, structurally stiffer design that is more efficient, uses less power, and is lighter in weight.
Looking for other great tool choices? Be sure and see our other articles about some of the best!
- Cordless Sawzall: 7 Top Rated Cordless Reciprocating Saws
- Cordless Ratchet: 3 Top Rated 3/8-Inch Lithium Electric Ratchet Kits
- Craftsman Drill: Money-Saving C3 19.2V Cordless ½-Inch Drill Impact Driver Combo Kit
- Electrician Tool Kit: 5 Top Rated Professional Tool Kits
How much power can be generated by a drill driver or impact driver is related to it torque and RPM. The more torque and the faster the RPM, the more power can be generated to drive a screw or bolt or drill a hole. For example, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion ½-inch compact drill/driver has 500 in.-lbs. of torque and variable 0-400/0-1,800 RPM.
Lightweight and Compact Design
Thanks to new Li-Ion battery technology, drill drivers, and impact drivers produce more power from a lighter and more compact tool than ever before and provide longer run times with sustained power.
Variable Speed Triggers
Variable speed triggers allow you to vary the speed of the tool to match the material you are working with and provide better control, particularly when starting out.
We searched forums, consumer sites, retail sites, social media sites, manufacturer sites, and customer review sites to find which Milwaukee combo kit with drill driver and impact driver is the most popular and highly rated.
Take a look at our choice and see if it’s the best combo kit for your needs!
The Milwaukee 2691 22 18-Volt Compact Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit combines two great Milwaukee tools in one great kit. It features both the Milwaukee 2606-20 M18 Li-Ion 1/2-Inch Compact Drill/Driver and the Milwaukee 2656-20 M18 Li-Ion 1/4-Inch Hex Compact Impact Driver in addition to two REDLITHIUM compact batteries, a fast battery charger, one belt clip, and a soft carrying case. Both tools use Milwaukee’s 4-Pole Frameless Motor with 500 in.-lbs. of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM in the case of the drill/driver and 1,500 in.-lbs. of torque and a no-load IPM of 0-3,450. Powered by a REDLITHIUM Li-Ion battery system, the tools deliver more torque, more power, and a longer run-time than comparable competitive models. Compact designs provide better access to tight spaces and easier maneuverability overhead with less fatigue. Here’s what you need to know about this Milwaukee cordless drill driver and Milwaukee cordless impact driver combo kit.
Milwaukee Combo Kit Features
- Combo kit with Li-Ion powered M18 ½-inch drill/driver and ¼-inch hex compact impact driver
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor with a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life and best-in-class 500 in.-lbs. of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM for the drill/driver and the 1,500 in.-lbs. of torque and a no-load IPM of 0-3,450 for the impact driver
- Variable speed triggers allow you to vary the speed of the tool to match the material you are working with and provide better control, particularly when starting out.
- Both tools are powered by RED LITHIUM™, the M18 cordless LITHIUM-ION system that delivers more torque, more power, and longer run-time than the competition
REDLINK Intelligence prolongs tool life by providing advanced overload protection against abusive situations
- Milwaukee-designed Impact Mechanism on the impact driver delivers faster speeds and more power for greater job efficiency
- Impact driver uses a ¼-inch Quick-Connect chuck
- Metal gear case and ½-inch metal single sleeve, ratcheting lock chuck give these tools durable impact and shock-resistance
- Battery fuel gauges prevent surprises in the field
- Built-in LED lights illuminate the work area in low-light conditions
- Handy soft-sided contractor carrying bag included
- Drill driver measures 7.25L inches and weighs 2.9 lbs. while the impact driver measures 5.5L inches and weighs 3.1 lbs.
- Both tools come with a long 5-Year limited warranty for peace-of-mind
Combo Kit Includes
- 1 – M18™ Compact 1/2″ Drill Driver (2606-20)
- 1 – M18™ 1/4″ Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- 2 – M18™ Compact REDLITHIUM™ Batteries (48-11-1815)
- 1 – M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- 1 – Soft-sided contractor carrying bag
Milwaukee Combo Kit Comparison
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this popular combo kit? Which Milwaukee combo kit are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always, thanks for reading our BestToolBrands.com article! We sincerely hope that it has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best Milwaukee combo kit for your needs!